Capital Project Scheduler
Website KAP Project Services
JOB ID: 2023 – Project scheduler
LOCATION: Port Arthur, TX
JOB DURATION: Long Term
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules by standard of best project practice.
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of project schedules and perform version control.
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports
- Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity.
- Monitor projects’ progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date.
- Maintain project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on project schedule, scope, and budget.
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, and develop contingency plans
- Developing conceptual models for the Business Capability traceability matrix to explain processes to all levels of users.
- Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution.
- Proficient in Primavera understanding priority leveling.
- When necessary, walk out, plan and develop project-specific details, including.
- Business Assessment
- Scope development,
- Scope definition
- Construction Summary/Detail