Website KAP Project Services
JOB ID: 2022-Texas
LOCATION: Orange, Texas
JOB DURATION: Long Term
SALARY: DOE plus OT
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of piping codes and standards to ensure the most effective design.
- Complete isometric drawings and piping layout as needed.
- Participate in engineering projects in developing project design deliverables as required.
- Estimating, Capital Planning/Scheduling of work support for piping a plus.
- Mechanical / process piping design experience (5+ years)
- Petrochemical refinery / chemical / pipeline industry experience
- Experience with equipment layout / piping and pipe support design & construction packages
- Proficient at AutoCAD Plant 3-D, SPI, Smartsheet and Microstation
- P&ID and PFD development
- P&ID Diagrams / Isometrics / 3-D models/BOM
- Experience with pipe materials, BOMs, and Mechanical Services RFQ process
- Ortho and ISO drawing creation from 3D models
- Field work required in heavy industrial environments.
In addition to the related industry experience, a successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work well in Teams with other designers, engineers, and various stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of applicable industry codes/practices
- This position requires field work; therefore, individuals should be physically capable of climbing to sometimes significant heights, walking, crouching, crawling, etc., as well as willing to work in the natural outdoor elements.
Job Type: Full-time – working 5 x8’s with the occasional call out for overtime
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance