Website KAP Project Services
JOB ID: 2023 Recruiter
LOCATION: Deer Park, TX
JOB DURATION: Long Term
SALARY: DOE + Benefits
The Recruiter will take direction from the Recruiting Manger and develop full cycle recruiting strategies in support of organizational objectives. Perform day-to-day recruiting activities associated with the sourcing, coordinating, screening, qualifying interviewing candidates for open positions.
Required Experience and Skills
- Must be willing to make cold calls daily.
- Must have experience in Industrial / Construction / Petrochemical / Refinery / Oil & Gas
- Must be familiar with project controls roles and responsibilities.
- Must have outstanding computer skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to source, attract and screen candidates with technical backgrounds.
- Computer literacy.
- Stellar phone skills.
- Planning and organization
- Work with a Recruiting Team in organizing resumes, making calls, setting up interviews, performing associated data entry and recordkeeping work, pre-qualification activities, tracking candidate status, referrals, etc.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of job descriptions for all roles/disciplines. Work with managers to maintain and update these as necessary.
- Evaluate possible recruiting sources toward finding and attracting suitable qualified candidates that fit the industries culture.
- Actively source and recruit candidates through the appropriate methods – cold calling, advertising, recruiters, job sites, professional networks, social media, referrals, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with professional, industry and social networks to source qualified candidates.
- Review and analyze resumes, applications and qualifications to determine suitability.
- Actively pre-screen candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring manager and participate as necessary and/or where can add value.
- Inform all candidates about open position. Sell company features, advantages and benefits to candidate throughout the process as may be appropriate.
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing and on how they may best handle individual interviews.
- Conduct and verify references.
- Serve as the primary point person in the communications with candidates.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to recruiting team.
- Extend offers of employment within company timing and compensation parameters. Work with Manager on any negotiation processes.
- Manage the applicant tracking system.
- Keep current with evolving sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Ensure all recruiting related efforts are legally compliant and in order.
Basic Job Requirements
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience with demonstrable capacity in pro-active sourcing capabilities within an EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) company or similar (oil & gas, chemicals, energy, energy transition, mining)
- Job related technical expertise, including proficient knowledge of applicant tracking systems and recruitment metrics
- Strong candidate management skills
- Comfortable working within a fact paced environment and as a change champion who embraces efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Ability to work within a complex matrix professional services environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Accredited four (4) year degree.
Other Job Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet with confidential company and employee information
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of cultures and cross-cultural collaboration
- Proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word, email, spreadsheets, and creating presentations.