Website KAP Project Services
JOB ID: Logistics Coord
LOCATION: Beaumont, Texas
JOB DURATION: 1+ year
SALARY: DOE plus OT
Senior Turnaround Logistics Coordinator – The Senior Turnaround Logistics Coordinator will arrive on site during the planning stage (as early as possible) to develop and execute a turnaround logistics plans. They will developing a site logistics schedule and action plan. Responsible for all of the planning and execution of turnaround logistics as it relates to:
- Contractor Contract Obligations: Review Contractor Contracts and ensure compliance. Coordinate the development and or modifications of the contract terms and conditions and monitor contractor compliance
- Personnel Transportation: Plan for the safe transportation of workers from onsite and offsite parking lots, to refinery and work areas during the turnaround timeframe.
- Turnaround Safety, Environmental & Industrial Hygiene – Planning for the temporary safety measures, the handling and disposal of waste materials required for the turnaround
- Turnaround Lay Down Yards: Plan for the facilities that will provide for the storing of equipment (piping, pumps, etc.) for the turnaround. Acquire and assist with set-up of onsite temporary material storage areas.
- Turnaround Crane Equipment – Plan for the facilities that will provide for the storing and erection of Cranes and providing the paths the cranes will take to traverse the plant for the turnaround. Work with onsite Crane company, to develop accurate Crane equipment needs for the turnaround.
- Rental Equipment Coordination: Develop and oversee all aspects of the rental equipment needs for the entire turnaround.
- Work with onsite rental company, to develop accurate rental equipment needs for the turnaround.
- Work with rental company coordinators on a daily basis to make sure all equipment is working properly, is put on rent and taken off rent at right times.
- Temporary Facilities: Plan for the facilities that will provide for the turnaround infrastructure. Coordinate erection of and manage temporary Break/Lunch/Cool Down facilities for all turnaround personnel.
- Turnaround Facilities: Acquire and assist with set-up of onsite temporary material storage areas. Coordinate acquisition of and placement of temporary office facilities for turnaround personnel.
- Temporary Air and Power: Work with plant electrical department to determine temporary power and Air needs. Assist refinery electrical department in placement of all temporary generators. Ensure Air is available by placing all compressors in predetermined locations as needed.
- Turnaround Security: Working with all aspects of traffic control with plant security personnel.
- Fuel: Develop and implement refueling plan for all equipment related to the turnaround.
- Personnel Transportation; Planning for the safe transporting workers in and out of the plant during the turnaround timeframe. Identify these flow patterns on the overall facility plot plan.
- Turnaround Communications: Tracked the custody and control of radios throughout the outage.