Turnaround Cost Engineer
Website KAP Project Services
JOB ID: Cost Engineer
LOCATION: Convent, Louisiana
JOB DURATION: 1+ year
SALARY: DOE plus OT
Cost Control Engineer
Strong Excel skills
Strong SAP skills
Strong Track Knowledge
Cost Engineering support for Turnarounds
- Lead of Team of Cost Analysts
- Responsible for estimating, collecting, analyzing and forecasting all Turnaround and project costs as per the client’s request.
- Develop a “Cost Management” process and cost execution plan; cost center accounting codes; Cost Breakdown Structure;. Cost reporting schedule and distribution list. Develop budgetary, preliminary, and detailed estimates during various stages of project development.
- Develop a detailed Control estimate.
- Report earned value per vendor versus actual dollars committed per vendor.
- Assist client with the development of a “Change Order Process” and approval plan.
- Issue final turnaround cost reports after the end of turnaround execution. Validate and reconcile invoices upon client’s request.
- Generate reports (performance, cost, shift schedules, critical path by equipment)
- Monitors critical path and coordinates with contractors manpower to ensure progress
- Produces lessons learned, post turnaround reports
- Leads daily Turnaround progress meetings
- Collects associated cost data from purchasing, field contractors during a turnaround and produces Turnaround cost reports and forecasts for client review
- Prepare Change Order cost estimates from planners man-hour estimates
- Maintain Change Order logs for additional scope