Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios in asset-intensive industries. With over 85% of today’s market share in heavy asset management industries, it provides the critical functionality to manage projects of any size for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios.
It allows companies to plan, schedule, and control large-scale programs and individual projects, select the right strategic mix of projects providing the maximum ROI, balance resource capacity, analyze quality and risk impacts, allocate best resources and track progress, and monitor and visualize project performance versus plan while fostering team collaboration.
Ensuring your Primavera solution delivers value to the organization begins with the acquisition and continues throughout the solution life. Companies may require single or multiple site implementation, which may include a cutover from another scheduling tool, upgrade of another P6 version, or deployment across additional departments or functional sites.
Additionally, for those companies operating Primavera for STO events and or capital projects, the solution may not be performing as designed to include (but not limited to) speed, corrupt and or dirty data, reporting inconsistencies, incorrect security design, internal organization configurations, global configuration and coding issues. This can create schedule development and work execution issues.
KAP Professional Solutions has the expertise to address your needs.
- Ability to prioritize projects and optimize organizational capacity using portfolio and program management capabilities for STO events and projects
- Incorporates STO event methodologies and equipment work execution fragnets for optimized scheduling of quality job plans
- Integrates risk management with schedule planning to achieve optimized risk-adjusted plans designed to deliver projects more efficiently and never be surprised by unexpected issues, risks or downward performance trends
- Provides a graphical analysis of resource and role utilization planned for your STO event and or capital project, allowing managers to manage resources in a dynamic environment
- Optimizes execution collaboration and content management, including integration with the C2stat work execution solution
- A platform where STO event and capital project contract resources can be applied in a cost effective manner
Primavera Health Check and Engineering Study
Not sure exactly what your issues may be? A Primavera Solution Health Check may be right for you as we investigate and document your known issues and perform a complete configuration analysis, including a review of existing data. This can also include an Engineering Study, which identifies opportunities with the assimilation of the Primavera platform into organizational policies and processes to achieve the maximum return-on-investment.
Primavera Implementation and Reimplementation
Implementing Primavera for the first time? Or having difficulty producing the quality portfolio, program, or project management products and schedules you require? KAP Professional Services supports toolset selection and implementation. We implement your solution technically, functionally, and organizationally with a focus on assimilation into your culture.
Primavera training, developed by KAP, provides you with ongoing asset supporting operations, assisting in optimizing your return-on-investment. Details on our Primavera Training Offering are found on our Professional Solutions products on this website.
We have your solution
Contact us for a private consultation to see if this is right for you.